Tenacious Client-Centered Approach
At the Law Office of Anne Gillespie, we work with families to find solutions to their most difficult challenges. Our services in family law include many types of cases, especially those involving:
- High-conflict divorce, paternity and custody cases
- Asset division and distribution
- Intimate partner violence, abuse and control
- Child support, spousal support and alimony
- Same-sex family law issues
- Kinship and foster care
- Grandparent visitation
- The Department of Children and Families (DCF) investigations, advocacy, guardianships and adoption
- Post-divorce contempt and modification
- Removal and relocation
- Interstate custody
We take a holistic approach in our advocacy. We strive to address the legal issues and to recommend other supportive resources for clients to find solutions to move forward.
What Clients Say
She was able to handle the complexity and the difficulty of my situation, while ALWAYS being compassionate. She was never scared away by the challenges of my case (which abounded)…I truly appreciated the combination of her powerful (and, when needed, intimidating) presence in court and her truly gentle nature…If you are mired in a contentious divorce, you simply can do no better than Attorney Gillespie.